My scout life
As a Scout since the age of 10, I had the opportunity to engage at different levels of our movement and thus gain experience and a global understanding of the issues at stake in our Movement.
Telling you each of the details that make these memories so precious will take several nights around a good fire, I will tell you here the different missions that rhymed them..
In my ASN, I have been:
- Scout leader for 3 years for 6-8 years and 11-14 years.
- Member of the international SGDF team since 2012 as representative to WOSM, responsible for promoting international opportunities for young adults, coordinator and trainer of the association’s Youth Delegates Programme
- Trainer on issues of intercultural dialogue, international solidarity, youth participation, pedagogy.
- Member of a training team at an accompanied camp
Within our NSO, I have also been responsible for:
- 2019 World Jamboree Contingent Leader
- Member of the pilot team of the 1st French Scouting Agora in 2018
- Observer in the delegations at the European conference in Norway in 2016 and at the global conferences in 2014, 2017 and 2021.
- Coach and trainer of our delegations at the World Scout Youth Forum in 2017 and 2021.
European level :
- External Representative, OMMS Europe, 2012-2014
- Training Coordinator, My Europe My Say, Strasbourg, 2019
- Team Leader, Sustainable Development 2020 Europe
- Peer Mentor, Scout Guide Academy, 2021
World level :
- Young Advisor to the World Scout Committee 2014-2017
- Member of the Working Group on External Relations and Communications 2014-2017
- President of the 2017 World Youth Scout Forum
- Scrum master, 2022, Growth Project Group
- Facilitator and trainer at various online events during COVID-19